Re: [IP] 13, pumping, erratic bloodsugars

the reason this could be happening is the hormones are starting, he "may be
rebelling and not taking insulin when needed ( teens tend to want to do
this), or it may be a growth spurt and he just needs more insulin at
just a few suggestions.

we should believe in reincarnation, it ll give us a chance to come back to
earth and read the books we didnt have a chance to read in our past lives!