[IP] Medisense Precision Xtra for Cheap

Hi all,

I just got an e-mail addy that shows the Medisense Precision Xtra for only
$9.99 at Walgreen's Pharmacies or online at
Thought I'd let you all know that in case you're looking for a new monitor.
I already have it (Thank you, Michael ;o), and it's quite nice and usually
sells for a whole lot more.  Yes, this is the monitor that also can check
ketones in blood.