Re: [IP] in defense of mm

--- meg teg <email @ redacted> wrote:
> --- catherine popper <email @ redacted> wrote:
> > > I've decided I'm basically done
> > caliing MM unless I have to. The amount of
> knowledge
> > and training their telephone customer service reps
> > have is appalling. And they also all sound like
> > they're 17 years old.
> > Catherine

>  I disagree with your findings.  about the mm
> customer service.

How can you disagree with my conclusion? It's
calculated by combining fact, history and
(my)individual needs, none of which are really
debateable.  Just because you've had positive
experience with their customer service doesn't change
the fact that I haven't. I'm sorry you were sick and
I'm glad they helped you.

Do You Yahoo!?