[IP] Would like to share a good experience

I am on a Minimed 508 and I decided it was easier to get out my diabetic
supplies (except insulin) through Minimed.  On 12/31 I placed an order for
Precision Xtra Test Strips--Yesterday when I opened my package I had been
sent Precision QID Strips--Panicky I called Abbot Lab (who makes Precision
Meters) and they informed me the strips were not interchangable.  I called
Minimed and was informed they no longer carried the Precision Xtra Test
Strips and I would have to return the QID strips to get credit from
Insurance company so I could get the Xtra Strips--
After worrying all night--I called Abbot Lab and wanted to know when the
next promotion was on the QID would take place.  After listening to my
story--A Precision QID is on its way to me for Free--I would like to praise
Abbot Labs for understanding.... Carla