[IP] Great-West Life

Hello...do any of our Canadian Pumpers deal with Great-West Life group
insurance? My husband's employer switched from Canada Life to Great West as
of Dec. 1st. I have been pumping for almost four years and have always had
all my supplies covered. However, my husband's employer told him that when
they switched to Great West the policies would essentially be the
same....well, Great West tells me that the pump and it's accessories are not
covered and that it was an option that they chose not to include!!!! I am
livid. What am I supposed to do now? In order for them to change the policy,
the whole plan for all the employees would have to be re-written, back to
Dec. 1. Ughhh........I hope everything gets straightened out. I have a
$237.00 bill here for supplies that needs to be paid.....I was just
wondering if anyone on the list has dealt with Great-West Life.

Wendy A.