Re: [IP] in defense of mm

--- catherine popper <email @ redacted> wrote:
> > I've decided I'm basically done
> caliing MM unless I have to. The amount of knowledge
> and training their telephone customer service reps
> have is appalling. And they also all sound like
> they're 17 years old.
> Catherine
>
> I disagree with your findings.  about the mm
customer service. r u calling the hotline_emergency
number? they have been more than helpful.  I called
with very high sugars and very sick and the women was
on the phone with me for more than 30 mins. making
sure my sugars came down. I was too out of it to know
to take a shot without someone telling me. I just kept
bolusing. She turned a very dangerous situation into a
learning experience. Also I have requested new tapes,
infusion sets, and advice and the customer service
line has always been helpful and supportive. YMMV. peg