[IP] 13, pumping, erratic bloodsugars

 "I am the mom of a pumper, a 13 year old boy.  He has had diabetes for 2years,and
been pumping for 3 months.  His BG's are still erratic, and we keepworking
on it together.  " Welcome JoAnn, I read your message, and thought it was
something I had typed...13, pumping, and erratic bloodsugars......been
there, doing that!   Judy, Mom to Jake, 13, diagnosed 2yr ago, pumping
since 8/01      --- Judith Brooks--- email @ redacted
EarthLink: The #1 provider of the Real Internet.