[IP] TGIF Chat

Hello Pumpers and Friends,
Its the first Friday of the year and time for chat. If your done with your
partying and carousing, you can find us in the anytime room doing what we do
best. Have you kept all your New Years resolutions so far?
Just follow the link http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml and enter
your entire email address and the word pumper and you will be set to enter
realm of the chatters...hope to see all of you there!
Chats at 9pm eastern in the Anytime room like always.

Pump Huggggsssssssssss..........Dauna

PS: Every single time zone is welcome to come if you can figure out what 9pm
eastern is where you are (I'd do it for you but...???)