Re: [IP] Advice on increasing MM 508 error messages?

Is that the error
> >message that comes with static?
> Yep, that happens with static.  It happened to me
> three days or so after I
> started pumping.  Boy, did I panic!!

I was wearing my pump on my calf on a band which I've
never had a problem with. But that night I was wearing
really thick leather pants with a lining that could
have triggered it. I never believed ESD would strike
me! It was always something that happened to other

Do You Yahoo!?