[IP] Re: doc search

Cherry asks: <<anybody have any advice on what to ask to find out if
the doc is good or not? >>
Cherry, I actually found Cory's best and current endo on the internet!  He is
with Children's Hospital and has a web page that gave me some information
about him.  Then I followed up with a phone call and spoke with him
personally.  We've been very satisfied.
The American Diabetes Association should have a list of doctors' in your area
and some information on them.  The ADA has a guideline they use for doctors.
Good luck in your search,
Susan S.