Re:[IP] another survey question

>From Jan: <<I'd like to know how many sit down and how many stand up for
infusion insertions >>
Cory varies his procedure but it seems to me he has the best #'s when he has
inserted an infusion set while standing.  NEVER NEVER NEVER is it a good idea
to have him do one when he is half asleep -- when one has come out during the
night and an emergency change has to be done.  Most of the time he will end
up changing it again the next day as that one rarely works very well.
Susan S.