[IP] Re:standing or sitting survey

> From: ru t sti <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Re: Sil-serter/do you like it?
> I've never heard of standing up for site changes. Why is it beneficial?
> I'd switch in a heartbeat if it helps!
> Ruth Stingley (almost 3 weeks on the pump--loving it, but disliking site
> changes!)

When sitting the skin tends to fold, then when standing after insertion the
site could pull out. Standing (in front of a mirror) helps the skin to be
already stretched out. I do my changeout after a shower while in the
bathroom with the stuff on the lavoratory countertop. YMMV (~_^)

New Year's Day is actually the day after the day before.