Can you believe it is 2002??

Well, thanks to Rick at Animas, we will have the funds to stay on at the
church for a few more months (rick...i haven't gotten the check yet...hint
hint...), so we will be meeting this coming Monday at 6:30 pm.  Please rsvp
to me directly so I know how many chairs to pull out. If anyone would like to
bring some soda or ice, please let me know, or if you want to bring anything

6:30 - 8:30pm at the Good Shepard Episcopal Church on 31st street between 2nd
and 3rd Avenue.  I think it is 240 E. 31st street (south side of street). The
buzzer is way up on the door if it closed.

Hope everyone is well...bring friends if you want...

Sara Falconer
NYC Sara Smarty Pants