Re: [IP] another survey question

Jan Asked:

>I'd like to know how many sit down and how many stand up for infusion
> >insertions (you thought I was going to ask bathroom procedures, huh?). >I
>don't believe in over 18 years I have sat down to do a changeout >more than
>a handful or fewer times. My skin has fewer folds while >standing.

For me, it depends on where the site is.  Anywhere near my waistline, and
I'll stand up.  Above or below it, and I can manage fine sitting down.
Sitting down actually helps when I use an area far down on my stomach.  Kind
of gives a bit of extra help by getting that skin folded out, sorta.  YMMV,
as always.  :)