Re: [IP] Advice on increasing MM 508 error messages?

In a message dated 1/2/2002 11:45:01 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< > From: catherine popper <email @ redacted>
 > I've been getting more "no delivery" alarms than usual
 > lately and I haven't figured out why. After I clear
 > the error msg from the screen, it goes back to normal,
 > but I go sky high for the next hour and have to
 > super-bolus, like I haven't been getting any insulin. >>
    Before loading the cartridge up with insulin, do you move the syringe up
and down to lubricate the inside of the cartridge.
    I used to get a lot of "no delivery" alarms before learning that I needed
to do this.
    If the inside of the cartridge is not lubricated enough, it can cause the
syringe to stick, therefore causing enough pressure to cause a "no delivery"
    Jan G.