RE: [IP] Re: Sil-serter/do you like it?

I prefer standing for the following reasons:

1) I learned that way ...  :)

2) I find that I have less problems with the tape on the set (sils).  When
standing my skin is taught and the set slides in without much friction.  The
table is pretty resilient and doesn't seem to peel when I sit and my ripples
effect it.  :)  When I sit I find my sets don't stick as well because when I
stand up the tape then doesn't stretch well.

I also find that I put the sets in at a 10-15 degree angle despite my
un-thin body type so sitting down makes it harder for me to judge the angle
and often putting the sets in is painful.

-- Sherry