Re: [IP] Advice on increasing MM 508 error messages?

Catherine Said:

>The Minimed manual's error explanation was no help, and I
>figured it was either the year change at midnight or
>somehting as simple as static. Is that the error
>message that comes with static?

Yep, that happens with static.  It happened to me three days or so after I
started pumping.  Boy, did I panic!!  I managed to reset everything before
there was too much damage, though.  Found out later that it was from
brushing my hair  (I have very long, fine hair that is extremely static-y).

Now, I'm just careful about what I touch after brushing out or playing with
my hair, and it hasn't happened since.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424