[IP] another survey question

> I use the new silserter.  I took four tries to get it right.  I have to do
it standing up.  >

This Q is not about the silserter, but I'd like to know how many sit down
and how many stand up for infusion insertions (you thought I was going to
ask bathroom procedures, huh?). I don't believe in over 18 years I have sat
down to do a changeout more than a handful or fewer times. My skin has fewer
folds while standing. So, what is the common way??? (~_^)

You can con a con, or fool a fool, but you can't kid a kid.