[IP] Re: Insulin burning--CYA

Thank you Jim, for this great acronym, which I will remember!!  It seems
whenever I ask for information, that is all I ever get--a CYA answer.  So I
will ask you all here.  Will carrying Ultra One touch strips in my jacket
pocket while skiing hurt them?  We are never outside for more than 2 hours,
and so far the temperature hasn't been below -6 Celsius, so not too cold at
all.  We go inside to do Claire's tests and within a few minutes the meter is
always warm enough.  I don't have an inside zippered pocket, but could get
busy and sew one in myself if necessary.   The CYA answer is, of course,
don't carry them in a jacket pocket when skiing.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 7