[IP] Re: Ultra Strips

When the new vials came out in September and I saw that they didn't fit my
daughter's case, I immediately phoned the 800 number for Lifescan (Canada)
and they mailed me a new case with larger elastic, that arrived within a few
days.  They suggested that in the meantime the larger vials would fit into
the mesh pocket area.  But I explained that this pocket was perfect for
holding extra pump batteries and emergency dextrose.  I have found that the
service has always been great from Bayer (Glucometer Elite) and Lifescan,
regarding their meters.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7