RE: [IP] Re: DON'T READ THIS!!!

I have not calibrated my meter.  However, my endo's office had me check
my bs and then immediately checked it (Using the same "stuck finger") to
see how it measured. My meter said 83 and theirs said 88.  They said
this was very close to "as good as you can get", that measuring bs is a
"ballpark" thing.