No Subject

     I have been type i diabetic for 21 years now. i am 30, and i have been
on the pump for three weeks. i put a lot of thought into it, wondering if
the pump was all it was talked up to be. after just 3 weeks, i wish i had
done this 3 years ago! the pump is so much more convenient...i don't have to
run and take an injection every time i put a bite of food in my mouth, all i
have to do is push a few buttons.  and i am not having the continuous highs
and lows like i did when i injected.  i understand what it is like to be a
young person with diabetes. no one understands the condition, i feel funny
refusing a candy bar, how am i supposed to take an injection when i'm out
with friends. if i had the pump back then, it would have been so much
easier. yes, people do see the pump and ask about it, but you get used to
it. most people think it's a beeper.  and of course it can be hidden in a
pocket or under a shirt. i would highly recommend the pump for your