[IP] re: Ultra Strips

I also have combined vials of same code/exp.date strips for years
without any problem. Never even considered that it could be problematic.
I never liked or used the case that comes with the Ultra. I still use
the one from the Fast Take. One strip vial (even the ugly big new ones
fit), a vial of insulin and a couple of syringes fit in one pocket, the
meter in the other. An extra lancet fits in the outside pocket (just in
case I'm not home at the appropriate times for changing it). The lancing
device fits between the two.
If anyone has one of these lying around I'd be happy to swap a brand new
Ultra case for it.