Re: [IP] Disetronic Users (was supplies)

On 1 Jan 2002 at 16:38, Sue Hanish wrote:

> Sorry, didnt catch your other email, if you were wanting to donate them, i
> will pay shipping or whatever, whatever you want to do, not too many
> disetronic users ive seen on here, so let me know. Thanks sue none -----

A closer look may be in need here!   According to the responses to the websites Survey form, approx. 20% of the respondents are using the H-tron, H-tron+ or the D-tron
pump.  I do wish the few members using the Dahedi would respond to the Survey though!      :>)