[IP] Insulin Burning

Regarding insulin having a burning sensation, my humalog usually burns in
certain areas than not. I question being right on a nerve or near one and how
are we supposed to know. I even notice some fingers not being good to poke in
certain places that are all right for others. What a trip trying to figure
that stuff out!

I wrote to "ask the pharmacist" at www.riteaide.com the pharmacist explained
that Novolog was accepted for usage in the insulin pump not Humalog. The
pharmacist encouraged me to call the insurance for insurance coverage and my
doctor to see if Novolog will be beneficial to me. Thanks for the "food for
thought" fellow pumpers. Happy New year to all of you!  Sharon and B. Gumby.