[IP] sil serter - do you like it?

Happy New Year everyone.
I just tried to use my sil serter for the second time, and for the second time I did not get a
site that I could use.  This time the site was obviously bleeding.  Last time it BURNED everytime
I did a bolus (very unusual for me).  Both times I turned around and inserted manually in
annoyance.  Have any of you figured out how to use it?  And why use it?  I was hoping it would
help me get inserted into sites I can't reach very well, but I realize if I can't reach it I can't
remove the introducer needle.
I just ordered a new shipment of sets - now I am wishing I ordered quicksets.  I tried to order
both, and MM wouldn't let me.
Oh well... I can insert manually.

Do You Yahoo!?