Re: [IP] palm pilot...worth the expense?

Hi Julie,
I just upgraded to a Handspring Visor from a handheld p.c. running win.ce. I have been
using a hpc for about 3 years to track all my data, an my endo loves it. As a newbe to
a palm device I was concerned about how well it would perform against my old platform
that used  Excel, I am surprised at how well it does the job.  I have downloaded
several trial programs and I find them for the most part more than adequate.
As far as how much to spend?, well these things are kinda follow the idea, "the more
you spend the more you get" the biggest single factor is memory I wouldn't buy anything
with less than 8 megs of ram. I think that two people can share one palm however there
doesn't appear to be any way to keep the users separate.
I hope this helps you, if you need more info, email me privately

John Stone
Type 1 for 33 years, and on the pump 7 months.