Re: [IP] palm pilot...worth the expense?

In a message dated 1/1/02 11:45:46 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> For those of you who bought palm pilots, what do you use it for?  What dm
> related tasks are made easier by having it?  Did you have to buy any
> software or did it come with everything you needed?  How much money did you
> spend- top of the line, basic?  Do you think it's worth the expense, I mean
> does it really help that much with dm related stuff?  I can make my own
> lists and calendars and phone books in one of those old fashioned planners,
> so I'm trying to decide if I should get a aplm pilot.  Could 2 people share
> one?  Thanks!
> Julie

I am just starting to use the one I received with Mary's pump.......I find it
very convenient to put in bolus and bg info...then just transfer to the
computer and get several ways to look at it......print and take to doc....I
have not found the carb/meal part very easy.....maybe because I have not
worked with it enough yet.......I can't speak to price as I didn't have to
buy it or the software.......