Re: [IP] ultra strips

    I have the same case and the new bottles. I didn't have any problem
getting the easy-open bottle to fit into the elastic...are you by any chance
not stretching it far enough? Or I am wondering if they maybe skimp on the
elastic with your case... That is strange that you cannot get the bottle to
    Anyway...Happy New Year!
Cherry & Jubilee