  From: Thomas Beatson
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 11:24 PM
  Subject: Re: [IP] New Year's Eve Chat

  Wendy wrote:  We will Celebrate the New Year in all three time zones.

  Wendy, for your information we have four time zones in the United
  States. Just because the Mountain Time Zone has a lower population is
  no excuse for overlooking us. MST includes at least three large
  cities: Phoenix (#6 in the USA), Denver, and Salt Lake City.