[IP] Chinese food and carbs

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I've participated in this chat.  My daughter is 14 and
has been on the MiniMed pump for 2 1/2 years.  Does any have a good resource
for finding the carbs in different Chinese food dishes?  It seems whenever we
eat out it's such a crap shoot.  She was sky high last night (of course it
was also New Year's Eve) and she was snacking and I'm not sure how she
accurately was bolusing.

Much thanks,