[IP] ultra strips

I always combine at least two vials of strips in one - have had no problems.
  I test 10 to 15 times per day so they don't last too long.

A question I have - the "old" vials of ultra test strips fit perfectly in
the black nylon case provided for the ultra meter - fit right inside the
elastic under the meter.  HOWEVER - the "new easy-open vial" does not fit
inside that same elastic strip - it is way too big.  What have others done
with this vial?  Luckily I figured out the new vial would not fit and was
able to grab my "last" original vial out of the top of the trash.  Since
that time I have been putting all of my strips into the "old" vial every
time I open a "new" vial so that the container will fit in my case.