[IP] NYC pump club

Our next Manhattan meeting is THURSDAY FEBRUARY 1, 2001

Good Shepherd  Episcopal Church, 240 E. 31st Street. between 2nd and 3rd
6-8PM .  If the door is SHUT, the buzzer is in the upper right hand corner
and is NOT very visible...or bang on the door.

Kevin Roman will be taking my place as I am in California passing out
batteries (joke), so if you plan to attend, and we hope you will, PLEASE RSVP
to him
at email @ redacted

If you would be interested in bringing a snack please let Kevin know...I
won't be there with my cookies or pretzels, so someone please volunteer

AND FOR MARCH - please note that we will be meeting on ^THURSDAY MARCH 8th -
this is the SECOND thursday in the month, NOT the first...too much conflict
with the 1st.  hope everyone can still come!!!

If you have any suggestions for a speaker or topic, please let me or Kevin

Sara Smartie Pants