Re: [IP] ADA - For whom?

I think I remember that the ADA was originally set up as a professional
organization for those working with diabetes.

There are 2 types of membership and the professional one has a number of
journals as part of the membership.... (For some unknown reason I got a
"professional" membership for a couple of years about 15 years ago.)

Jim S.
email @ redacted