[IP] RE: here's some pizazzzzz!

>>Why doesn't the McDonald's Corporation get diabetes in the
forefront of the

Just some "food" for thought.
I couldn't resist.

Actually, MacDonald's does contribute to efforts for
children. One of the McD's in WV had a fund raiser that had
the money sent to the diabetes camp, and one of the local TV
stations covered the event.  They also have a program
related to funding some causes for children with health
conditions. I used to know the name of it, but it was 5
years ago that I was involved in the fund raising effort.
You could always ask about programs from the manager of the
local Mickey D.

Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE