Re: [IP] ADA TOUR DE CURE 2001

Ha!  God forbid if there are children walking in a Walk to Cure JUVENILE
Diabetes.  If you are T2, then I can understand you walking for the ADA, as
they really don't give a crap about T1 (my opinion).  You even say you
don't know what the ADA is geared for!   They are not working for the same
goals.  I didn't really criticize as much as point out which organization
was doing the most for those terrible kids.  What I did is not "attacking".
 Please...!

Don't apologize for the rant.. it happens (see above).

Mike

----------
> From: email @ redacted
> To: email @ redacted; email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] ADA TOUR DE CURE 2001
> Date: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 7:36 PM
>
> I have raised money for both organizations ... I have walked many miles
in
> support of JDF each fall at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo ... I chose the
ADA
> this time as I am tired of participating in JDF events where I am
surrounded
> by kids.  It's nice to do something with adults for a change.  Aren't
they
> both working for the same goal?  Yes, they are.  The roads may be
different,
> but the destination is the same.
>
> Just as we do not rip apart each others choices for the pumps we choose
> wear, do not criticize me for my choice of which organization to support.
> sent the information, that is all and do not deserve to be 'attacked' for
my
> information.
>
> Not all organizations are specifically geared towards a cure ... some for
> cure, some for providing information (no ... I do not know which ADA is
> geared towards so don't attack me for this statement either,) some for
> providing funds for medications, etc.  Everyone had goals.
(snip)  <--- that's for you Brian  8)