Re: [IP] ADA TOUR DE CURE 2001

How much of each dollar donated does the American Diabetes Association
spend on research to find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes?  Not much... and
certainly nothing close to the $.84 the JDRF does.

I suggest you raise the money however, wherever, and whichever way
possible, but do it for the organization that is doing the most.

Mike
Board of Directors of the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
(Long Island Chapter)