Re: [IP] GATE/DIABETES (READ)!

Do it by being an advocate.  I've posted my "advocates" list address
before, and I hesitate to do it again because this list is an incredible
source of info.  If you are interested in joining a  non competing list (to
this one), and one that sees MUCH less activity but links to every senator,
every representative and even DUBYA, please drop me an e-mail and I will
subscribe you.

Regards,

Mike

----------
> From: Melissa Howell <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] GATE/DIABETES (READ)!
> Date: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 8:42 PM
>
> Greg,
> YOU HAVE A POINT.  So, lets do it!  Lets RAISE HELL about finding a cure
for
> diabetes.  But...how do we get in the media?  How do we get to Congress?
> How do we get to Hollywood..its a long way from Wilson, NC :)
> Am I the only one who wears my grey ribbon daily?
> DIABETICS, WHY ARE WE NOT DEMANDING A CURE???
> Where do we go from here??
> A few months ago a group of us talked about marching in Washington in
March
> of this year.  Does anyone want to take an initiative to get the ball
> rolling on this one?  Where do we need to start to get our DIABETES in
> Washington?
>
> Mel who is looking for ways to give OUR DISEASE some PIZAZZZZZ!

Gates
> about
> > > why he should give/challenge money for Diabetes Research.  He seems
> be
> > > all over AIDS research and I need to convince him that WE need help
here
> > > also.
> > >
> > > How does this disease effect US in our daily lives?  What hardships
does
> > > this disease  bring to your life on a daily basis?
> > > Anything will help...
> > >
> > > I need some facts to put together...CAN ANYONE THINK OF ANYTHING I
CAN