[IP] Husband found me a new case for pump

My dear sweet husband found me a neat couple of cases for my
pump. They are designed to hold M3P players and are just alittle
bigger than my MM pump. They are made out of the scuba like
materials and come in all kinds of colors. They have a loop for belt
and zip all the way around (have tubing just come out of the end of
the zipper. Bonus is that have an extra pocket on the inside to put
ID and some money. They are padded as well. Cost was about $7
a case. It's a nice alternative to the black leather case. I would look
for them anywhere they sell M3P players.
Gail J Donohue