Re: [IP] Saliene Start

>The only trouble so far - I wear the pump on my belt. and the top tubing
end >sticks above my waist. When I lean to that side the top of the tubing -
when it >connects to the pump - pokes me- any thoughts?
Yay Carl, you got the pump!!  That happens to me too, so I just clip it to
the belt upside down. It hasn't fallen off yet, but you have to be wearing a
belt. Too bad MM doesn't have a swivel clip like Dise does though. (hear
that MM?)