Last week, Kevin got his A1C tested at the Endocrines office. It was terrible
at 7.6!!! So, we asked to have it repeated at the hospital and they got 6.4!
MUCH BETTER. 6.4 is  around where he has been for about a year...Doc said he
needs to send it back to manufacturer now. I'm so glad we had it repeated. We
have been going over all our records and it just didn't make sense! Anyone
else doing "in office" testing?

Mom to Kevin, 12, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99