Re: [IP] Double layered tubing?

> I've been using the MM 508 since August.  I use the sofsets with the
> longer tubing.  Does MM sell this type of tubing with the inner
> layer?

All the tubing used with infusion sets is the same. Take an old one
and wiggle and crimp it --- you will see it turn white -- this is
where the inner and outer tubing separate under stress. This method
of construction provides a tough outer covering that is very strong
and flexible with an inner tube that "likes" insulin and will allow
it to flow freely without crystalizing.