RE: [IP] Massachusetts Pumpers

> Brian,
> I live in MA and have Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice New England
> (mouthful).  My supplies are covered entirely through Minimed for a
> 90-day supply.  The only thing not covered is the batteries.
> But as Michael said, your plan may be different.
To follow up, I have BCBS Choice of Calif -- all supplies except
strips are covered as above. The strips I have to purchase at the
pharmacy and submit the receipts. I can not purchase them through
Express Scripts because they are covered under the durable home
medical portion of my policy rather than prescription. My wife's
insurance coverage is just the opposite. Go figure????