[IP] Ouchie update

For any who remember (can't say recall) my episode with the restaurant
bathroom door latch thingy, here's what's going on now:
The wound is healing but pink. The itching is driving me nuts - starting where
the Band Aids were situated (rotated). I now itch down to my wrist and the
B-A's certainly didn't cover that far! I want to dig it and am bleeding under
the skin due to my anemia and kidney dysfunction. I tried Solarcaine spray
which was somewhat okay, but had my EPO shot yesterday and the nurse told me
to use Cortisone cream (I think Michael did, too). It now burns slightly and
is still uncomfortable. She kind of thought it looked like shingles but I
think the redness is what I stated above.

Of course, when I drive that elbow is the one on the arm rest of the door and
that irritates it a bit keeping it itchy. Once I start scratching I want to
dig clear to the bone! 8^P~~~~~~~

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics