[IP] Re: Reaction to pump

> But a few weeks ago, while I was changing, I
> noticed a woman looking sidelong at my pump. At
> first I wasn't going to say anything, but then
> my own curiosity got the better of me. The fol-
> lowing conversation ensued:
> Me: "Were you wondering what that was?"
> Her: "Oh, I know what it is. It's a beeper."

When I had my pump the size of a king-size pack of cigarettes (as compared to
today's 3/4" stack of bus. cards) swinging in my colored cigarette case from
my belt (pics seen on BASH site) - my Mom and I were in a cafeteria. A server
carried Mom's tray and said to me, "That's neat." At the time I was #7 (still
am) in the area to have a pump and where we were there was no dr. who handled
them. I asked if she knew what it was.

"Of course, it's a colostomy bag!"

Awful teensy tube for THAT purpose! LOL

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics