[IP] Re: gray ribbons, was GATE/DIABETES (READ)!

I made a bunch last year. I'll give you one next time I see you!
:) They are gray with a small red stone in the center to
symbolize a blood drop. I have the stuff to make a few hundred
more (wanna help? Hehe!) The JDRF sells metal pins that are
fairly inexpensive.
I think the march they are talking about is the Petition for a
Cure. We participated in '99 but only got 500 names. If you got
2500+ you got to go to the rally in WA DC.

Sylvia said:
Where can you get those grey ribbons??  Or are they specific or
will any grey ribbon do???  Sorry but I didn't know until tonight
about these ribbons or I would have been wearing one for the past
3.5 years since my son was diagnosed!  I would LOVE to be
involved in a march on Washington or in speaking to anyone about
this disease.  Please let me know more about the march and what
can be done to help!

--
little guy due 3/10/01
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos.html