Re: [IP] Bill Gates/ GETTING IT CURED

In a message dated 1/30/01 11:46:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I will
> be on Capital Hill Feb 25-27 as part of a National contingent to convince

and since I just heard that the Philly chapter has secured a bus for February
27th, I'll be there too!! Looking forward to meeting Moira & any other IP-ers
who will be there. Hoping to drag Melissa along too if she can miss school,
since it helps to have our legislators meet our children & put a "face" to
our funding requests!
Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)