[IP] Recycling Tubing

 SNIP>>>>I have no idea how the tubing is made but
wow!  It's great stuff!  It esp. can tie a nice noose around my neck while
I sleep and the insulin keeps running! ;- /

I congratulate the tubing chemical engineers!<<<<SNIP

It is amazingly strong stuff.
And we have been running a thread for years on the "recycling" uses for used
tubing.  I, personally, have used it

to make a trellis for my climbing Jasmine,
tye up tomato plants,
doubling it and tying the dog's leash to a hook so he can be out with me
when I am gardening,
tying a stack of newspapers for recycling,
tying down trunk for Christmas tree,
hanging a houseplant,
tying the stake a ficus tree.

There may be more uses, but that is all I can come up with now.
Bonnie Richardson