Re: [IP] Re: reaction to the pump

>AT WHAT AGE WERE YOU DIAGNOSE? AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON THE PUMP? DO
>YOU STILL GET NIGHT TIME LOWS? THANKS!

I'm 19 years old now, and was DXed in 96 at the age of 15. I have been on
the pump since the 13th of December 2000.

As you see, I'm a type one. People often think I am a "very diabetic" since
I've been on multiple injections from the start. After I got my pump, to
many people think that is something I have because of poor control. Others
think it's very exiting to know about it and how it works.

Ingrid