[IP] cruising/pumping

I have been pumping alomst a year.  We just took a 7 day caribbean cruise
ahhh and it was truly a vacation with the pump!! i actually had the freedom
to eat, eat ,eat, we used the stairs as much as we could and the scale is
reading 5# more upon getting home!! I got to have wonderful desserts,lots of
tropical fruit,and a few rum punches..and i guessed basically just by looks
of the portions etc..and am happy to say my levels were right on 99% of the
time!!wooohoooooo.  now however i have to pay cutting the carb rates way back
to normal.:( to get the #s off. when we beached or pooled or tubbed i would
check my bg and either bolus for an hour or not then dissconnect and worked
great everytime!!
and last but not least even managed to stay on top of things our first day at
sea when I got the seasickness..ugh...  Gwen.